Strange issue I am having with GUI when testing my experience on Android

Hello devs!

Recently I have noticed an issue with my GUI while testing my experience on a Android device this does not happen on iPhone devices.

When I first join on my Android device some of the GUI looks fine but then this happens.

Only when I reset my character the same GUI fixes itself and turns into this.

I do not know if this is an issue on our end or a bug on Roblox end, since this used to not happen before. This started happening about a month or so ago. I thought it would eventually go away but it never did. Any ideas? Big thanks in advance for all who reply and for taking the time to read this!

2 Likes

Hey there! I think I have the perfect solution for you!

There is this amazing plugin that auto-scales UIs. I use it myself and it is really helpful.

It is called ‘AutoScale Lite’ and it scales UIs amazingly, although you need to know how to use it. This is the official post: [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

and I’ll run you through on how to use it. Ok. Download the plugin. It is well-known and high quality. Click on the element you want to scale, and click ‘Unit Conversion’. once you click that, a popup should appear. Click both buttons that say ‘Scale’. Only ‘Scale’, not ‘Offset’. after you do that, close the popup. Still selecting the UI, click ‘Add Constraint’. It should be scaled. Hope I helped!

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply DevStar, though I don’t feel this really applies to my issue.

3 Likes

No problem. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have a good day!

2 Likes

Hey just wanted to say, I gave that plugin you showed me a try. Did not solve my issue but it is still a very cool plugin! I got the plus version now, thanks!

1 Like