[Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

It doesn’t seem to work for me but I might be doing something wrong

Laptop screen

phone screen

I use it on the my scrolling frame and the frames are the children of the scrolling frame and there is also a UiGridLayout in the scrolling frame.

Scrolling frames in roblox have never worked well.

I always use offset just for scrolling frames

I’ve created a library just for this problem. A description of how it works, what it will fix, and how to set it up is described.

1 Like

don’t worry I founded the solution, it was because I set the x and y asix offset but I put x back to scale and keep y offset and I use the plugin and now it worked perfectly.

1 Like

This is awesome, you have no idea how annoying it was for me before I found your plugin, thanks a lot!

@ZacBytes After using your plugin a bit I’ve realised things would be getting weird when using scrollframes? Im guessing bc the useage of offset? image

1 Like

Kinda confused as to how to use this.

2 Likes

Your plugin is a gift from god,
It worked like a charm.

6 Likes

I don’t understand how to use it… The GUIs are remaining the same as never happened!

That’s because it scales on differt devices. You can scale the Roblox Studio window to see it.

Hey @ZacBytes. Great plugin! But recently I have noticed that some UI elements just disappear when I click convert size/position to scale. It’s probably my fault - but I can’t seem to know what it is. Thanks and looking forward to your or someone else’s reply! :slight_smile:

Edit:
Just bought autoscale plus, but still, could I get some clarification so it doesn’t happen again. Thanks

1 Like

Tysm, fixed a lot of problem for me!

Check the size property, is it becoming infinite :question:

1 Like

It is not working at all for me. Any help?

Nvm. Watched the tutorial on the plugin page. Works really well

How is it going? Where can I get this or are you still working on it?

hello, only these 2 buttons appear

oh i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it works flawlessly! thanks for creating this amazing plugin!

This doesn’t seem to work on mobile like I scaled everything and it doesn’t scale on mobile.

You should use This: image
It basically keeps the size of your UI disregarding on other screen resolutions

It has to be like this: image

Not this: image

Also If you only use the Unit Conversion, its not the smartest way to do it.

Only use this if your UI is not scaled properly, even if you have the UIAspectRatioConstraint, it might be not properly scaled:

Example:
Before

On other Screen Resolution

I actually came here to get help on scaling this…
What I did was, I added UIAspectRatioConstraint and offset it on position