Strange Roblox Error

To start things off, I’ve never seen this error before and I have no clue what it means or what causes it. I also don’t know where I should post this, so I might as well post it here in Scripting Support. None of these errors are from my scripts, however I don’t know if any of my scripts are causing this to error.
If anyone here knows anything about this, and if it’s due to an error on my behalf or Roblox’s behalf, please let me know!

If anyone knows anything about this please let me know, thanks!

1 Like

It looks like an error in the CorePackages. Try uninstalling/reinstalling Roblox Studio. Also try playing it in the Roblox app (not playtesting inStudio) and check if you get the same errors. The errors appear to be coming from the client (your player)

These errors are in game, not studio.

Oh, didn’t realize that, sorry. Do the errors show up while play testing in Studio too?

I’ve honestly never seen any of this stuff before. CoreGui is a hidden object, that’s all I really know. Fairly sure this is gunna be an error on the client itself or something like that - nothing you did

I’ve never seen it in the studio output, only on the developer console. I just don’t know if it’s something I should worry about or not.

To be honest I’ve only seen this happen in one of my own games once, and it was gone by the next time I updated my client.

I’m no expert on this, but I didn’t have a huge problem with this.

Still, I’m not exactly the most knowledgeable of people around here - may want to seek confirmation from higher authority.

1 Like

It seems to be an error with Roblox. Try contacting their help team (Support). Im no expert, so feel free to take my advice with a grain of salt

Edit: Do you only get this error while playing that game or is it on every game?

1 Like

Well, thank you guys. I just didn’t know where to post this and I didn’t know if anyone knew anything about it and if I should be concerned or not. I’ll leave this open just in case somebody knows something.

It isn’t the same issue but Roblox have known about these CoreScript errors for a while

I just think it’s weird though, because I’ve never seen it in any of my others games, just one in particular, so I don’t know if something I made is breaking it.

It’s nothing to do with your game, it’s a core script bug. It’s been reported in a few places already so you don’t need to do anything.

1 Like

Ok thank you for clarification.