Strange Script Comes Every Time (how to kill this virus?)

Also make sure to tell us the publisher of the plugin ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some viruses can be caused by unverified developer plugins or free models. When creating your game, make sure your plugins are from verified developers and see if the plugin was installed by lots of people. When making your game, try to make it your own and build your own building or maps.

Script free models are horrible, never use them.

1 Like

Thats a virus. Just delete that model / script.

1 Like

I don’t know, what it is… I deletet all of my models and scripts…

Its by a terminated account, most likely a virus script

3 Likes

If Its by a terminated account, It most likely a virus script*****

1 Like

Try checking your plugins, people like to reupload popular plugins like Load Character, Moon Animator, etc and put viruses in them.

Do you think you could reply with all of your plugins and the creators of them? This may be the problem.

1 Like

Uhm… I did delete now all of my plug-ins but… All are still there?!
What now? (So I deletet dem from my inventory)

That’s weird because that fixed my problem when something similar to this was happening to me also.
Have you uninstalled the plugins in studio too? I’m not sure if it’s still there since you deleted it from your inventory but double check.

1 Like

That is false, viruses from plugins/free models can not do anything to your computer, they can only effect your game in studio, not your computer or anything.

1 Like

In order to remove the viruses from your game.

1. Hold down CTRL + SHIFT + F

2. Use the Search box to search “Require” and “getfenv”

3. One by One open each script line that appears.

4. Highlight the virus lines of code and delete from each script.

5. Reopen the Search bar, and search again to make sure you have gotten all of the viruses.

6. If you have more viruses appearing without adding anything from the toolbox in the game, go through your plugins, and make sure you clear anything that has script editing permissions that you think is a suspicious plugin.

( ie. Plugin creators account terminated, plugin creation date matches creators account creation date or within a short amount of time since, you find multiple different plugins that are supposedly the same plugin )

Note: Not all Requires are viruses, in some cases.
ie. Adonis has require to load certain modules.

getfenv viruses are most common in this format or similar getfenv 100/110/102/1067/129

2 Likes

I would also check out this trusted antivirus, and run it to search plugins.
GameGuard Anti Virus V2 [ALPHA] - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

2 Likes

Oh I thought they could because they are in your files in plugins folder

1 Like

Ok send us an image of all your plugins with publishers

1 Like

Yes they are in your files, but they can not do a single thing, plus, it is written in luau, and can only execute in studio, and on studio.

1 Like

Press CTRL + SHIFT + F, then type inside it this:

Instance.new("Script

If you didn’t write that script, then there’s your virus. Click the line it showed & delete the script.

1 Like

Oh ok sorry for the mis-understanding

1 Like

It was a plug-in.
Thanks, on all, that scribed.
Bye, and thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had some mis information ok jeez

1 Like

which plugin was it tho? i also found this script in my game
is it a ui plugin if icons?