Streaming has been awfully buggy as of late

I’ve been noticing a lot of huge, missing areas where there shouldn’t be any.

And more recently… occasionally, huge chunks of the level simply won’t load at all.

Here’s a demonstration in radiogamer’s upcoming Elements of Robloxia game.

How it should look…

And what happened.

Rejoining the game fixes it, but it still has a chance to happen fairly often. It’s been happening in my Bot Conquest Labs place as well. Both of our games have CharacterAutoLoad set to false, if that means anything.

I had the same issue. It was hilarious to see Tyler walk over invisible parts, and for Tyler to see me fall through parts.

Can you reproduce this bug in Roblox Studio or you are only seeing it with Roblox Player. We will certainly look into it but please keep in mind due to holidays we won’t be able to release any bug fixes until next year. So I would encourage you temporarily disable streaming for your game if you are experiencing bugs.

This still happens in the aforementioned place, as it seems. (Roblox Player only, haven’t seen this happen in studio yet)

Looks like some parts just simply “forget” to load and don’t ever stream in until you leave the game and rejoin.

This is getting extremely annoying… Again…

After a month, I tried it again, only to obtain this yet again:

Again, the link to the game this is happening: http://www.roblox.com/A-ROBLOX-Quest-Elements-of-Robloxia-place?id=16465119

Do you think instant teleportation could cause issues with streaming, as they need to load parts all of a sudden?

I wish I would’ve taken a screenshot, but I was playing the “Deadzone Remade” game and over half of the game didn’t load for me. I was there for like 5-10 minutes waiting for it all to load, but it never did.

I know Mac users have this problem all of the time, regardless of how beefy their computer is. It is absolutely frustrating to jump and fall into a void because a few plastic parts refuse to load in front of you.

It’s especially annoying when the parts never load.