Streetlight | Detailed build 2

A streetlight in Roblox Studio, built using only Roblox Studio parts. What’s your opinions?

Rate the model 1-10

0 voters

19 Likes

i can’t vote, but that looks awesome! 11/10!

1 Like

I feel like the bottom is a bit to much. but over nice model

Love it, but change it so everyone can vote. After all, everyone’s vote matters!

I noticed that you love to abuse stacked parts. :joy:

4 Likes

Looks good! The only problem I have is that sometimes more does not = better, sometimes less is more.

remove the pyramid, its looking weird dude other than that 10/10

It looks like around a 5 to 6/10.

Please explain how this amazing streetlight is a 6/10.

Are you the have the dumb the stupid?

I’d like to see you do better with only studio parts,
anyways this is a 10 / 10 in my book.

I have to agree with this. OP actually ovetdetailed this build too much.

I can’t vote but that looks awesome.

Good Job. :+1:

Rating: 10/10

Edit: Replace the pyramid with a cylinder.

Pyramid should be replaced with only one square.

1 Like

This is very realistic, I would say its a 11/10.

1 Like

yeah, sometimes too much detail leaves things looking not- consistent and awkward.

Seems like it’s a bit too high. Other than that, it certainly does like a good build. I would rate it 8/10.

I have done better before when I used to use studio to build. Keep in mind my builds were performance friendly as well.He asked for my opinion, so I gave it. I’m not trying to diss on him.

1 Like

He’s not adding any angles to it and the light source could be better. It’s not hard to add angles onto a build in studio through just using negates. It’s what I used to do all the time to make my builds look like they were made in blender.

It’s not a bad build, but I just consider it an average build for someone that specializes in building.

Love it, 10/10 in my opinion. It’s really nicely detailed.

A 6 would be a D, which is below average. It’s a solid 8-9, if you’re being harsh maybe a 7.