Stuck in "Joining Server" screen

Starting a few weeks ago, after my headset broke and somehow crashed my whole computer and the roblox player updated the next day, i haven’t been able to join any game at all, getting stuck in this screen… (edit: seems like i took the screenshot a tad too early, as the actual “joining server” line is missing… oof)

i was hoping the update that it installed today would have fixed it, but unfortunately it didn’t. i did however get an error message that it didn’t display before while waiting for a bit:
disconnected
i’ve tried reinstalling and i’m currently using earbuds connected on a smaller audio jack in front of the computer, rather than the USB port at the back. a video tutorial for fix i found from youtube suggested installing a VPN but my internet is already slow enough as is

1 Like

This error code generally means you have a bad networking condition so that it is hard for us to establish a stable connection between your client and our server.

1 Like

huh… how come it hasn’t happened before, there has been no changes in the state of the internet connection at my place recently

1 Like

tried again today, it’s working again. thank you for your time ^w^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.