Stuck on Cafe (Help)

Hey guys! So, I I am building a cafe, and I am not quite to sure what to do now!

Also, If you have discord, dm me cause I am needing help here. ObbyMasterMine#0001

Thanks!

5 Likes

Mind explaining a bit more on the question. There are many things you could do with finishing up a cafe or build, if your stuck what to do next try drawing a layout and implementing a proper structure. I’ll try having a few reference images by your side to help you or have as a guide along with finishing it or adding textures - colors - decorations.

Since the theme you’re going isn’t clarified in the thread try planning it out or writing a sort of layout down in a drawing software, and then finish the entire layout and the overall building itself. Find an image and add the important details to make it more interesting and unique in a kind of way.

You could start by finishing up your design, I’d recommend adding some variety of shapes make it not look repetitive. I’ll follow some reference images to get the full details on how a cafe looks like or find ways to start when trying to finish it.

2 Likes

Look for a reference in Google and in game.
Don’t copy other games though! Just take a reference and inspiration from it.
Also If you have been to a Café IRL, you should probably try doing one of the thing that you’d like.

I like something like that? Anyone else??..

outside-seating

Your response isn’t quite being specific could I ask what are you actually needing help on your response doesn’t quite explain what you’re wanting? If you’re wanting to create something similar to that, start planning out your build and proper layout having reference images are good as its more used as a guide when wanting to create real life buildings.

Find a blueprint or draw a layout, find the design you want, including the correct material, color and the overall feel you would like. Cafes normally feature a handful of decorations, try to make yours unique. At the start I don’t understand your response do you mind clarifying what you need help with just so users can understand and won’t give you any wrong response?

I mean like I am not sure what to do now, I know to make the base now I am just stuck. (First cafe), used to hotels.

Can you please explain more? I can’t really see what you’re stuck on. Do you need help getting started or what?

Yes, I need help with getting started. Like I just said repeatedly above.

Getting started into finishing a cafe or building one consider viewing reference images and having them by your side as it will be used as a simple guide when adding details or getting started on where to continue at. Did you carefully read my previous response?

Have you tried drawing and placing your layout down, know what you’re wanting inside your cafe and what you want it to look like, such as a interesting shape expand the cafe add some height to the building to get the a proper shape. It may take some time to get started into creating a cafe I feel like you should start making it and find ways to finish it up since that seems what your stuck on from my opinion.

Start simple and small, then as you go on, add in more and more small details - or figure out ways and explain what your stuck on. Always use images or look at existing builds as this will act as a guide when getting in the making of a cafe.

Personally, when I start a build, I work on the dimensions of what I’m building first, this includes all the rooms, how the building will fit into the landscape, and big unique parts of the building (such as an overhang that also serves as an entrance, etc). It’s always good to make what I call a greybox of the building to get an idea of the size of what you’re building, and then adding all the details in afterwards, such as window panels, etc.

You want to specialize form over details at first, once you have a general idea of where pillars, windows, overhangs, roofs and etc are supposed to go, you can add all the details, and you will have a good idea of how to manage those details and keep a bit more consistency when you’re building.

2 Likes