[STUDIO] Asset Configuration overwrite menu not showing full list

Under the group World//Zero we have a “[LIVE] Database” model that we update regularly to push out updates to our game.

Currently, no member on the team is able to see the “[LIVE] Database” model in the Overwrite page in Asset Configuration.

With this issue present, we are unable to update our live game.

Please see the attached screenshots of the Overwrite page, and our Development Items page within Creator Dashboard.

A private message is associated with this bug report

3 Likes

Have had a similar issue:

For whatever reason, this happens in every asset-centric location except the Creator Dashboard. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

5 Likes

@Kensai666 could you please provide the asset IDs for a few assets?

• [LIVE] Mobs
  • [LIVE] Database
  • [LIVE] System
1 Like
  • [LIVE] Mobs 2979370830
  • [LIVE] Database 2979369260
  • [LIVE] System 2978826106
1 Like

Thanks for the info! @Kensai666 do you know when this issue started happening? When’s the last time you were able to see [LIVE] Database in the Asset Configuration?

1 Like

This issue started happening last Friday, 5/12/2023. We last updated it on 4/28/2023, but I believe it was visible until around 5/12/2023.

1 Like

@Kensai666 Could you please help us test something by checking if you can see the asset right now using the same page? A screenshot would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still cannot see the asset on the Asset Configuration page.

1 Like

Any follow up on this? We won’t be able to fully update our game if this issue is still present.

Hey @Kensai666, we just pushed out a short term fix that should unblock you, but it may take a few opens and restarts of your Studio to get the change. Could you try opening/restarting a few times, then let me know if the asset is still missing?

2 Likes

I can now see the asset. Is this change just for me, or should I have everyone on the team restart their Studio?

Great! Due to the mechanism we use to push updates this quickly, they may have to restart a couple times to see it, but this change applies for everyone on your team as well. Please let me know if anything else comes up :slight_smile:

1 Like