Studio "Audio" Search Needs Categories (sfx, music, ambient, etc)

I’m looking for a clangy armor sound effect and I have to wade through piles of 1-2 minute long songs while looking for sound effects.

Some categorization here would go a long way, or at least a filter for sound length.

17 Likes

This already exists.

Just click the filter icon next to the search bar and options to filter by sound duration should appear.

2 Likes

Just noticed the filter icon next to the search query window in Studio. Thanks!

4 Likes

I’m still gonna bump this because this solution doesn’t really solve the question. Even when setting length to 10-20 seconds, you still get bombarded with a bunch of junk uploaded by Roblox which usually has no correlation to the key word you use.

My suggestion would be a way to completely remove anything Roblox pre-added (I highly doubt any body has actually used any of the sounds they uploaded to their games) as well as adding tabs like shedletsky suggested, like sfx, music, etc. Sfx are a nightmare to come by in the catalog, and are a nightmare to find online anyway (finding royalty free sounds is a pain on its own, let alone having to pay robux to upload it!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.