Studio automatically adds .001 to every scale property

other things aside

yeah I can confirm this too

2 Likes

Same here, it’s super annoying :frowning:

1 Like

We have been teleported back to 2012, where the properties panel was full of floating point errors.

6 Likes

Yep, can confirm its happening to me as well. Glad to see it wasn’t an isolated issue

1 Like

Yeah same here :confused: should be changed to critical, but IDK.

2 Likes

ROBLOXCRITICAL is not opinion based.

3 Likes

Well there should be some other form of ‘critical’, because with this bug it makes any UI making and building become impossible, as well as screws up your current UI and repositions/resizes all of my UI, so I’m guessing it would have done it to every other game too.

3 Likes

This is really frustrating. Send help

2 Likes

I thought it was somehow related with studio only accepting certain increments. It’s been happening for as long as I can remember.

Can again confirm this.

It can be related to poor float precision I think. Somehow you don’t get affected when the value is 0.5, 0.7 or 0.9 - which probably takes my theory down.

It’s been happening to me today a lot, very annoying. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

1 Like

I personally miss seeing floating point errors in the properties pane. It let me know when a number was 0.999999999 when I need it to be 1. Now it displays 1 even if the value is 0.999999999… and now I can’t change it unless I set it to another value then back to 1

3 Likes

This is really bad and needs quick attention, considering it’s currently screwing up UI positions - permanently if you save.

4 Likes

oof rip every brick then in my game lol.

2 Likes

I can’t build today because of this problem, I’m literally missing a whole day of work over this.

7 Likes

Happening here too. Roblox needs to get on this ASAP.

4 Likes

This is a bug that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

I’m not sure how a bug like this got through, but it’s very annoying and has appeared to have shifted my UI slightly.

2 Likes

This should be fixed now. For some reason this only occurs on production builds. We’re investigating the issue.

15 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes