Studio Breaking for me

Basically Im trying to use the home tabs tools but they have been breaking on me. Every game I make and every game I edit these tools do not work. I tried to update my studio but nothing changed. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.

https://gyazo.com/5e7de1e5bc3f5e9192b1459e1837b2b0

1 Like

Does this belong in #help-and-feedback? I think so just make sure you put it there

I wasnt sure where to put this but thank you.

Nothing will work. This is a huge bug in roblox studio. To temporarily fix this issue, close studio & open it multiple times until you see the normal studio mouse & see everything is normal. You aren’t the only one having this issue though so don’t worry haha.

Hope that helps & I’m praying this bug gets fixed soon! :pray:

Yeah I hope it gets fixed too. Atleast I know im not the only one with this problem thank you all

Hey Avtixe thanks for telling me to just reload my studio till it works it finally works again

2 Likes

Don’t think its 100% fixed it though. This’ll happen again and again after you close down your studio. Sadly everyone who us having this problem has to keep on doing this, “close & open” thing until it officially gets fixed!

Unfortunately your topic does not meet the guidelines for this section of the forum. Please send a message to the @DevEngagementTeam group so we can follow up :slight_smile:.