Studio Bug: Only 1 Local File showing up in Recent

Ever since the most recent Studio update, only the Local File I most recently opened shows up in the Recent tab. Due to this problem, the only way for me to open a different file is by finding it using the File Explorer, which for me is very inconvenient, as I tend to juggle from one file to another quite often

My Studio’s current version: 0.590.0.5900681 (64bit)
My PC’s OS: Win 11 Version 22H2

Sorry for not posting this in the Bug Report category, but currently I’m unable to post there

1 Like

This exact thing is happening to me. I’ve made another post about it as well, and I can’t really post it in bug reports either.

1 Like

What’s strange is that recently it seems to fix itself, then reappear randomly (although I noticed it usually likes to do so after Studio is updated)

I don’t really know of any solution. Maybe it has to do with a plugin?

I don’t really think so, as currently and also when this issue showed up for me, I didn’t/don’t have any plugins installed that I didn’t make myself

I also remember that for me, it showed up exactly after Studio updated to version 0.590.0.5900681 as I stated on the main post

I also don’t think it’s something related to the internet connection, as I don’t have this issue on a separate PC that also has an up-to-date version of Studio installed with the same plugins

I’m bumping this up, since it’s a really irritating and random change. I’m not sure how this could have happened unless it was a deliberate change.

I feel like this was an employee who created lots of throwaway local files but saved them which clutters up their recents section. It could at least be a setting.

1 Like