Studio bug with mouse

Just a preface: I was going to post in studio bug report but I am unable to create a post there.

Ever since I installed a ROBLOX Studio update a little bit ago, I noticed than whenever I click and hover, the selection box seem to be away from my mouse as shown in the screenshot. Not only that, but this prevents me from selecting parts with my mouse directly on it as well as trying to select/preview audio from my group in toolbox.

image_2022-11-01_135829453

Similar:

2 Likes

Hello, did you try reinstalling your studio?

1 Like

Yes. That was the first thing I tried

1 Like

Do you have the problem when you’re not on Roblox Studio?

Nope. This only happens on Studio

1 Like

Maybe it’s your mouse, your real mouse like that:

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « mouse »

I’m not sure.

It cannot be my mouse since this problem never occurred before installing the Studio update.

1 Like

This bug is the result of the High DPI update on roblox studio. Other people are having the same problem. I don’t know how to fix this because it never happened to me, sorry.

1 Like

Unfortunately still an issue. Any solutions?

1 Like

To anyone with this issue, I solved the problem by going into Studio Beta Features and turning on DPI Aware. Not only will your studio have its UI / Icons changed, but play-testing the game will cause some issues with the camera. I suppose that’s the trade-off.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.