Studio Bugs: Inconsistent and buggy studio shortcuts

As far as I know, what doesn’t work for me right now is the 3D Objects Ctrl + 1/2/3/4 shortcuts. For example, every time I want to switch from Select to Move or Scale to Select, nothing happens.

It’s starting to get annoying that I cannot use the shortcuts that I have been so used to, instead clicking on the icons in the top-right is my only option.

Unfortunately, quite a few people that I know are experiencing this issue. A friend of mine was experiencing issues with bringing up the Find All / Replace All widget with the Ctrl + Shift + F shortcut.

(I cannot create a topic in Bug Reports, this is the best closest channel I can post in.)

They recently changed the keybinds for the 3d object shortcuts to 1/2/3/4 with no need to press Ctrl. If you have that beta feature on, then this is why.

You can also change your shortcuts by going to File > Advanced > Customize Shortcuts.

For future reference, you can message the “Bug-Support” group.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Roblox would change hotkeys out of no where but thanks for the reponse. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.