Studio camera being forced downwards

When building in Roblox studio I’ve found when right clicking and moving my mouse it sometimes seems to try and resist my movement and force the camera downwards. It doesn’t seem to be my me or my mouse, as I don’t have this problem anywhere else including games and CAD software.

It’s hard to show but if you watch the video, right at the start it looks like I moved my mouse down and left, but I actually moved it completely horizontally left and studio forced my camera downwards. Afters I make the same action again, but it just spins how it should have done.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled (without putting my plugins back in) to no effect. The movement is sometimes more pronounced than in the video, and the camera can vibrate a bit if I try and move it back up while its being pushed down.

5 Likes

This is more a temporary fix, but if you delete the camera in the workspace it will reset

Didnt seem to make a difference

In case you misunderstood, deleting the camera will not prevent the problem. It’s meant to fix the bug at that moment.

What OS are you on? Does this happen without any plugins installed?

I thought this was just happening to me, hm.

@Silent137
Occurs for me on Windows 10 and without any installed plugins.

Same as TwentyTwo pilots.

Are people still having this issue? Any updates on a fix? It makes studio very difficult to use.

Bumped because I’m still getting this issue. Only occurs on my laptop and not my PC, but I use the same mouse for both. My touchpad is disabled on my laptop.

Windows 10, might be worth mentioning it’s touchscreen with an Ultra HD screen but the screen resoluton is set to regular 1920*1080 for comparability reasons.

Here’s another example. The bug’s rather random, so I just started recording as soon as it started happening. In this video I only move my mouse vertically upwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VJxqXJmkJ8&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

I’m having the same issue here 5 years later… Unsure why, the camera works fine in the ROBLOX launcher, but when in ROBLOX Studio or even testing/running in Studio it pans down for whatever reason whenever I move it vertically. With that said, anyone ever find a solution? I am using the same keyboard and mouse from my previous setup which had no issues.

2 Likes

For now you can either put your studio on full screen or change your screen’s scale.

im having this glitch now to. so damn annoying roblox gotta fix there game and stop focusing on making it look more “professional”

Extremely irritating issue that still happens. Please fix this

Try this it fixed my issue, I’ve been looking online for a fix for 6 hours now
https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/267882516/Better-Studio-Camera

Try the Plugin I posted It works for me