Studio Camera Bug

Well, I’ll keep this short and simple. Whenever I am using my mouse to zoom somewhere in studio, I’ll just stop… out of nowhere? Yeah confusing. Well the mouse icon changes whenever this happens, it changes to a click icon, as if theres UI or something infront of it. I checked all of my UI, nothing. So if anyone can tell me why this is happening that would be amazing!

Are you sure its not a mouse issue. This may be due to dying batteries, or it may be old and the scroll wheel is only working intermittently.

The issue might be a glitch on your end and not a Studio issue.

Have you tried closing out of Studio and starting again?
If that doesn’t help try Uninstalling and installing Roblox Studio.

Actually, earlier I replaced my mouse battery with a new one, still happened. I reinstalled studio, still happened, I restarted studio, same result. I just tried going into my friends project… It didn’t happen. And theres never anything in my way so honestly… what in the world is happening?

Have you installed any new plugins. or put any free models in your place lately?

No, my plugins are usually kept dry. And I barely even use toolbox anymore, sometimes I forget that it exists…

It’s probably the new Studio Camera Controls misbehaving, you can disable the feature in Beta Features.

your probably right… it is a beta feature after all. ill see if anything works

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.