Studio camera glitchy when using RDP

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I want my camera to be normal and not glitch out like this.
https://gyazo.com/87826525fb4cd2868b7e582138044419

1. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!

My camera in roblox studio is acting weird when im using it via rdp on my pc as shown above. I don’t know if this is a bug that I can’t fix myself and even if it was, I cannot post in #bug-reports:studio-bugs

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?

I’ve tried toggling different studio settings to no avail.

2 Likes

Have no idea what RDP is: mind clarifying that for the folks who don’t know?

Remote desktop protocol
all you do is input ur pc’s ip into there, and if it has remote desktop connections enabled, its basically gives u remote access to it

basically like an in built team viewer for windows 10 pro

Why don’t you run studio on your own pc? I mean you could just log into your account from your own pc

Roblox doesn’t like simulated move movements, you can’t do anything about it. Feature Request works I guess, but I doubt there are that many people that develop remotely. Even graphics tablets don’t work well with Roblox.

Sometimes im away from my pc, then the only other remote device that I have other than my phone is my latpop which barely manages basic applications

1 Like

Hi! Sorry to bump this.
Curious if there’s been any further word on this?

Currently having the same issue.
It’s been two years and I’m curious to see if Roblox has put any effort in to improving this.

I feel that the lack of RDP support is a serious oversight on Roblox’s end. Especially with so many large corperations and teams working on Roblox now. Remote desktop is a key component to many large development studios.

1 Like