Studio Catalog - Catalog editor in Studio

Hello everyone!
I’d like to showcase a plugin I’ve been working on for fun and decided to share it publicly.

I took inspiration from Catalog Avatar Creator, and made my own version of it that can be using in Studio! I found it useful for creating characters (NPCs) without having to manually either join Catalog Avatar Creator or painstakingly wander through the Roblox Marketplace.

It’s pretty straight forward, so I won’t be explaining how it works. Just make sure to have “Allow HTTP Requests” enabled in Game Settings.

NOTE: At the time, the plugin is (in my opinion) unfairly moderated, I’m actively working on get it back on sale. In the meantime, if you wish to still use this plugin, refer to the manual installation below.

Manual Installation (Windows)
  • Step 1: Install the copy of this plugin
  • Step 2:
    • Variant 1: Open Run by pressing Win + R, then type in %localappdata%.
    • Variant 2: Open the plugins folder directly in: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Roblox\Plugins
  • Step 3: Put the downloaded plugin file into Roblox > Plugins

If you like the plugin, consider donating (through the gamepasses) :]

7 Likes

I dont have permission to acess it

1 Like

Plugin got privated by roblox, I’ll try to appeal it.

3 Likes

They keep denying my appeal, I’ll find a way to get it on-sale.

1 Like

1 Like

So, by restricting, meaning completely unable to use?
Edit: also I tried reuploading the plugin and removing the LoadAsset() function, yet it STILL got moderated. So would it be possible that it’s because of using the catalog API, although I highly doubt it?

1 Like

In anyway, I added a manual installation section for now, until I can resolve this.

3 Likes

Is it possible to make this an in-game feature🤔

You can read this article and make things like an in-game avatar editor and stuff like that.

1 Like