Studio Connection Issues

So, after a recent studio update, when ever I try to insert any of my toolbox model, the application loses connection, green Circle turns red, and when I try to exit the current studio tab, it hits me with a syncing message. This never happen before, I’ve inserted way bigger stuff such as a whole map without hassle, this is also a new computer which is where I inserted the map without trouble but after this update, I’ve been experiencing issues.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this issue before (maybe because I don’t like using team create), but a possible workaround is to insert the model into an empty baseplate in another studio window and copy it over.

Sadly, I’ve tried this however, it seems to happen on every template I use.

I have made a bug report about this. Seems a lot of people are having this issue

Have you tried reinstalling roblox studio? I know it sounds dumb but its worth a try if you are still having this issue. Realistically, I’m sure this is a bug and not a fault of your pc or connection.

I have never had the issue. Registry key time?

Sorry for the late response, I haven’t been very active on my PC lately, I’ve reinstalled both Roblox and Studio and still having the same issue, it’s extremely annoying.

Are you sure its only roblox having connection issues? I would check everything just to make sure.

Once Again, sorry for the late response, yes I’ve done that and it seems to just be studio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.