Studio crashes 100% of the time when Stopping (Accurate) Play Solo on a baseplate

Studio crashes 100% of the time when stopping Play Solo on my device, regardless of the place used. Happens on a baseplate even.

Repro steps:

• Open a baseplate
  • Press Play Solo (doesn’t matter if it’s Accurate Play Solo or not)
  • Press Stop
  • Studio crashes

Details:
Windows 10
Studio version 0. 353. 0. 236588

I am a little perplexed how this stuff makes it onto production. If you need more details let me know and I can send crash logs or so in a private message…

5 Likes

Studio has been crashing left and right for me as well, also crashes sometimes when using ALT+P to publish right after it autosaves.

As for the steps mentioned above, I tried it and was able to crash studio:
Please excuse my cool windows theme

This also happens to me but it also happens even with pre existing projects. Furthermore it happens to me when I’m using Play, Play Here, or Run. I tried running Roblox Studio with my internet connection off but it wouldn’t let me. I am really glad you posted this because I am not allowed to post in the Bug Report section. Right now I just save before I hit Play because it will crash after I hit Stop.

2 Likes

We have changed a FFlag back to an earlier value: does this fix the problem?

7 Likes

Appears to have stopped crashing.

Yes, thank you.

Yep, it stopped crashing.

Thanks for your patience.

3 Likes

Thank you Roblox! Yes it works again!

Hi! Over the last few days studio has been crashing randomly when pressing Play Solo - unfortunately I haven’t been able to repro it as it’s random but it seems it is just when you press the Play Solo button. Still happening as of 2 minutes ago.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I believe this bug is back. Maybe it’s just me, but could someone assist me?

1 Like

Please file a new bug report with more info, the cause is likely different since this is from 2 years ago.