Studio crashing on select Experience Team Creates

Try this:

1. Go to the game page on roblox, then go to version history revert back to some older version (not too much back, reverting 1 or 2 versions back should be enough.

If this does not do it then try:

1. Open file in studio, then advanced, look for Auto saves, you can get the last Auto save of your game form there (meaning the last time you accessed it) once you do that you’ll be able to save the current game version republish it to a different game ID.

Let me know if this works

This exactly, it has been happening since the post was created, it’s slowing down our workflow and we’re still unable to yet access the two team creates linked.

2 Likes

I had this issue for a few days after I installed some new internet equipment at my house. Check your firewalls, both on your local computer and remoting into your router if you have access to that.

Some insight on this, I don’t know if this will correlate at all but I checked the memory usage while opening both places, same worlds just different names.

It would always crash near or only a little bit past 4GB

1 Like

try logging out of studio and logging back in.
if you can’t log in normally then try quick login

@milk74l8O Check your games, I can access our places now.

1 Like

I can now, unsure of how it occurred but the studio update today fixed it.

6 Likes

I still can’t enter my Roblox place… It’s been like this for months, don’t even have the ability to post bug reports

Issue is only happening to me when I connect with another Wifi network, say I’m working on studio using Network1 if I were to disconnect and connect to another network (as long as its named differently) like Network2 for example this problem happens and I’m no longer able to join team crate, the only way back to enter team create is to connect to a network named Network1 (the original one I was working with).

There seems to be a conflict between the IP addresses or something

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.