Studio crashing on select Experience Team Creates

Reproduction Steps

Studio crashes on startup only with these two team create experiences

Enabled Packages Beta feature

(System info: Windows 11 Desktop PC with i7 8700K/32GB RAM/RTX 3080)

Expected Behavior

To load into the studio experience without any crashing on startup.

Actual Behavior

When starting up either team create/studio experience, it immediately closes, or puts up the “An unexpected error occurred, and Roblox needs to quit. We’re sorry!” error.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Crashing
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-11-12 00:11:00 (-06:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-11-14 16:11:00 (-06:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report

11 Likes

Hi. Thanks for reporting this. Would you be able to provide us studio logs for a session when the crash happened. Thanks.

1 Like

Sure can, sent them now in messages.

Can confirm that I am experiencing this issue too. Myself and a friend have been trying to access our main TC for a couple of days now with no luck.

The below experience is affected:

I can also provide a Studio log if this will help?

3 Likes

Any new updates on the cause or status? Most of our work is done through those two team creates that I linked and it is slowing our progress ability by not being able to access them in any way.

2 Likes

Having this issue as well trying to join our main game, smaller TC’s I am able to join.

2 Likes

I’m trying to log into Roblox studio so I can start creating my UIs and I pressed “baseplate” so I can start out fresh and I get an error message saying the following: We could not join the Team Create session for place [11588964713]. This been going on since yesterday or the day before. Roblox Studio was working as of Monday, but now its messing up. Is there a way I can bypass this? Please let me know ASAP. I can’t stop my projects.

bug.PNG

4 Likes

I had exactly the same problem. Just that mine is in french.

3 Likes

Help, I’m also having the same issue, it just suddenly happened after my wifi went out on me, when I connected again to wifi and clicked connect it just won’t open again.

3 Likes

I’m also experiencing this issue! It’s been broken for me for around 2 weeks, I’ve disabled every beta feature and tried re-installing Studio dozens of times. This seems to be only happening to a select amount of games, as this 1 game, in particular, is the only game I’m having an issue with.

2 Likes

I recommend shutting down your computer and rebooting see if this helps, do not use the restart option, you must shut it down then boot it back up, tell me if this works or no.

2 Likes

Spamming retry might help, worked for me.

I’ve tried this, still doesn’t work for me ;(

1 Like

I had this issue yesterday and a few weeks ago. I think it’s because of your Network Connection.

2 Likes

Bump, this is still happening and I’m unable to work on integrating my update into the main game.

2 Likes

I’ve tried resetting everything and I can still access every other game in my group normally and can use other platforms and apps with no issues- it’s definitely not a network issue!

It’s still also broken for me! It’s been 3 weeks now and Roblox is yet to respond to any of my reports and I’m still not able to access my main game :sob:

I get this exact error every single time- and so does everyone else on my team. I’ve disabled all beta features as well, we’re unsure what to do at this point??

2 Likes

Does your roblox studio update a lot? If so then one of those updates will mess up your studio and things will change on it.

1 Like

It does update a lot, every time I open the studio it’ll check and apply updates. It had worked around a month ago and an update did break it! I have tried uninstalling and re-installing as well dozens of times and still, there is no fix.

1 Like

Any update on this? Staff have been pretty quiet on this and its been almost a month now with no access to big places.

It just either quietly crashes or the “roblox needs to quit” message comes up.

Any update would be great because this is going to start impacting our game, and personally my own pay.

2 Likes