Studio docking/visual glitches

This glitch started happening a couple months ago (Give or take) but after a while it stopped and now it started happening again. It makes studio unusable and I have to close and reopen studio.

The main windows usually goes separate from studio and goes to the top left, when this happens I cannot move it at all. Additionally some of my panels appear black with nothing inside them and I have to close and reopen the panel (This mostly happens with plugins that I installed)

I HAVE TRIED LOOKING IN OTHER POSTS BUT NOTHING HAS SOLVED MY ISSUE
YES I HAVE REINSTALLED ROBLOX STUDIO

1. What do you want to achieve?
    To fix the glitch

2. What is the issue?
    Sometimes when opening studio or stopping a playtest the windows glitch out (look at screenshots to see what I mean).

1. What solutions have you tried so far?
    Changing the graphics mode in studio settings
1 Like

I had the same bug a while back but after un-installing studio and re-installing it, it fixed the issue. Possibly if you think this may be a bug you could contact the @Bug-Support team via messages to report the bug.

1 Like

I should have included this in the post but I did reinstall roblox studio multiple times.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.