Studio dragger broken while dragging around a model

Description:

I was dragging around a model of a physics-based car (so each wheel has attachments, cylindrical constraint and a spring constraint) when I suddenly got a giant error in the output window. After the error occurred, multiple problems starting happening. I clicked a different part to resize it and the previous arrows didn’t delete themselves as seen below. The L indicating local movement was stuck to the middle of the screen. Ultimately I had to restart studio as it was very hard to use after this point.

Images of output and game:

I cannot reproduce this bug because it happened seemingly completely randomly, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Do you have any plugins that have something to do with scaling or dragging?

There’s a known issue where you try to resize a selection containing multiple objects, where none of those objects are parts/models (you only have Attachments / Constraints selected), it will break. Since you say you were working with constraints that’s likely what happened.

5 Likes

Alright cool, glad it’s been recognised! That sounds like it’s the same problem. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.