Studio Failing to close and save

Strange. Reopen it one more time and if it still occurs restart your device.

I will wait until all services are back and then retry it.

1 Like

I’ve gotten back on…

@PeZsmistic

@twberg I’m Doing you the logs as of right now.

I am guessing this is the cause for a lot of the reported issues in this thread. We are having backend issues with delivering assets sitewide right now. This may cause issues in Studio whenever we are fetching something from the website.

Everyone hang tight for right now until site issues are resolved.

2 Likes

Site issues should be resolved. Are you still seeing issues? Are others still having issues opening places?

2 Likes

Appreciate the response and update. No doubt staff is working hard to correct this as soon as possible.

I had a similar issue several hours ago, where after clicking save, my Studio app simply hung and become non-responsive. I simply left my PC along for over two hours, and when I returned Studio was completely closed. When I reopened, several hours of work going back to last night was completely gone. No auto save files, and I believe I had been saving regularly. This type of set-back is devastating (in the short term).

Any chance that the current work is restoring saves that were done during the issues?

This seems like it may have been related to the site outage. Could you dm me and provide more information? (PlaceId, timeframe, screencap of version history for the place)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.