Currently, as of
3/22/22, studio fails to open the place file a developer instructed it to open if an update is available. This results in the developer having to re-open the place file again after closing studio, which is a mild annoyance.
Steps to reproduce (Windows OS):
- An update must be available for studio
- Open a local place file, either from the windows file explorer or from the commandline via the “start” command
- Observe that studio updates
- Observe that instead of opening the place file, studio opened up to the home-screen even though you instructed it to open the place file
- You now have to close studio and re-open the place file
It is expected that studio will open the place file you instruct it to open, regardless of if it has to update beforehand or not.
Studio opens to the home-screen after updating, instead of proceeding to open the place file you instructed it to open
Closing & re-opening studio
Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Other
Date First Experienced: 2022-03-22 00:03:00 (-04:00)