Studio font is extremely light and hard to read

Started occuring: 12/6/23
Last occured: 12/6/23
Impact: Medium
Consistency: Constant
Solution: Reinstall Studio None

Log file: 0.605.0.6050654_20231206T222543Z_Studio_9EDAC_last.log (232.4 KB)

3 Likes

This is the wrong category, please move your post to #bug-reports:studio-bugs or if you can’t, reach out @Bug-Support.

This category is frequently used to post bug reports before moving them to that category, I would have posted it there if I had access. Either way there is nothing wrong with posting this here. I’ve posted many bug reports here in the past and gotten them moved.

1 Like

Then you aren’t writing it right, because here that’s the format for a bug report.

I said I’ve gotten them moved not removed. I don’t care anymore because I reinstalled Windows and don’t have the problem anymore.

Then say that and mark your post as the solution so other people can find this easier.

“Solution: Reinstall your entire OS and reinstall every program!” - No, this is unsolved. It shouldn’t be an issue in the first place.

Bro, the solution is to explain how to fix the problem, not when Roblox finally fix it so you say “Ok it’s fixed, Roblox did it” after 6 months, so that all the other people who searched for the solution until that couldn’t find it only because YOU decided to not mark a post as the solution though it’s clearly adapted.