Studio freezing every time I click on Mac

Every time I click on anything in Studio, all of Studio freezes for several seconds. Even clicking on items in the explorer will cause this to happen. I’ve tried this on several places, including an empty baseplate, and it still happens with the same severity. I’ve turned my edit mode graphics quality down all the way, reinstalled studio, and restarted my laptop several times. I’ve also tried disabling all plugins. I am certain this is not a hardware issue because, on top of my specs being more than enough to run Studio without issues, when I play the game in Studio is runs flawlessly.

This started happening about a week ago. Studio runs fine on my windows PC but this happens 100% of the time on my Mac to the point where it is completely unusable. There are spikes in the microprofiler so I’ll post a dump below.

Happens on macOS Catalina 10.15.7.
microprofile-20201111-203155.html (4.8 MB)

3 Likes

Is this anywhere related? Also, maybe irrelevant, did you ever script on Studio before?

I’d recommend viewing my latest post, I solved this (temporarily) by executing a few commands.