Studio freezing / getting stuck every time I insert a model from Toolbox

Hey,
I don’t know if this is the right category but this is the best I could find, so here’s my problem, every time I insert a model or anything from the toolbox, studio freezes and it get’s overlayed with a white screen (image provided) and after it unfreeze’s / goes away, it does not insert the model and when I click on it again, nothing happens, literally nothing.

This is a very annoying bug or whatever it may be and is seriosuly hampering my workflow patterns and is a serious problem with studio, I haven’t faced this issue ever before and it has started to occur since a few days ago, 3-4 days back, of this is a problem with an update, I really hope the team fixes this as soon as possible since this is really annoying and hampering with my workflow, hope I can get this notified and elevated forward to the necessary people at the earliest.
Thank you,
Matt

This is probably one of many model inserting bugs. If you’re inserting a large model, expect it to take up to 5 minutes for it to fully load in.

Question: Does an empty model named “ToolboxTemporaryInsertModel” appear?

2 Likes

Yes, it does, “ToolboxTemporaryInsertModel” does appear, however, I have found a solution to this after fiddling with some settings, so if you reduce your studio render settings, it loads it in quicker than before, this works for me but isn’t the best way since it reduces your max viewing distance but it’s fine, thanks for the reply btw!

1 Like

maybe the kitsune model has too many instances which roblox studio currently can’t handle for now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.