Studio game bug

Hi there, hopefully this is the correct category to post this in, if not please let me know. Anyways, I’ve been having an error related to a specific game in roblox studio, when I open the game the viewfinder is completely black, and I even disabled ShowDevelopmentGui off and it still displays a black screen. I hope the game file is not corrupted, as I’d rather not create a whole different place and start from scratch. The game already has stats and data save so if I were to create a new place it would take forever :frowning: Also quick note the lighting in the game is very bright so that cannot be the issue.

1 Like

you can click this to see if there is blackscreen gui

1 Like

UPDATE: Turns out that a lot of the models/textures in this version of the game were missing/corrupted, I figured this out by checking the explorer window and inside the workspace. I was able to fix this by reverting back to an older version of the game. Funny thing is, I tried reverting it back to an older version from a different computer (Windows 10) a couple months ago and it did not seem to have any effect whatsoever but now that I have attempted to do so again, it successfully works (current computer is Mac Pro). Anyways, thank you for trying your best to assist with this error as I was not able to update my game for 8+ months due to this error! :smiley: