Studio Helper - Devlog 1

Hello Everyone!

So the past a few 1-2 Weeks I’ve been working Very hard on the best Plugin I’ve made yet.
the idea is, It is a normal Plugin but it will have lots of other Plugins.

Features

Currently it has 4 features (Done)

• Cutscene Creator
  • Class Converter
  • Custom Mesh objects
  • Weld Creator

Details about Cutscene Creator & Class Converter

Well first I’ll start with the Cutscene Creator (Note: It’s UI isn’t final and will be changed.)

First you create Cutscene

Simple right?
After that you Capture the Cutscene Parts.

You can also Customize each part settings (Duration & Easing Style (Movement type)

Ok now for the Class Converter, it’s very simple, For example you have created a textlabel and did it’s properties, But you just realised you have to make it a TextButton you Select the TextButton and press Convert or double click on the Selected Button.

Feedback

Please give me feedback on what should I improve on Cutscene creator & Class Converter or maybe Ideas to add in Studio Helper.

Rate the Plugin So Far

0 voters

What’s the difference between using this and the studio topbar?

On top of that, it looks like you just plagiarized elttob’s Reclass plugin without even giving him credit. There’s already multiple cutscene editor plugins, which seem way more in-depth than the one you presented here. Half of the features (“Custom Mesh objects” and Weld Creator) aren’t even showcased in this post. All things considered, I really can’t see myself using this plugin.

No need to worry - I dropped by to talk about it privately and I can reasonably assure that there is no problem here at all.

Looking forward to seeing where this plugin goes; will be keeping an eye on it myself :slight_smile:

1 Like