Studio Improvements: You won't BELIEVE these 6 reasons why Hollywood won't cast Rick Moranis anymore!

It’s explaining studio features.

The excessive rick moranis puns made it very difficult for me to read it.

3 Likes

The puns, hahaha! The updates are cool, mate. My work just turned a bit more dynamical and less scrolling is required to work.

Hooray for the new updates! The last one was something I could definitely use! :ok_hand:

Now that that’s out of the way, I’ll be honest here; I really didn’t find the rick remarks entertaining as much as trying to decipher the improvements from the text. I think there should be some sort of TLDR bullet points at the end to state the actual improvements.

imo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Didn’t know who Rick Moranis was (Memorizing actor names and all films they’ve ever appeared in is not my thing unless I’m super into the film. Too each their own). But I realized I seen Little Shop of Horrors thanks to @Inyo22

I have to agree with Locard here.
I like Mael’s picture montage. Dev forum announcements = cut and dry announcements

1 Like

Hey… That’s pretty good.

A bit like Visual Studio when copying and pasting elements and editing their names for example.

1 Like

dials to @david.baszucki

“Hey dude give your buddy @CycloneUprising a payraise”

3 Likes

I really wish this post didn’t include all the joking. I was going to read it, but didn’t want to go through the trouble of making out what the jokes were trying to say.

The most important thing in an update post is keeping developers updated, not making us laugh.

1 Like

Sorry the post was confusing to some. I will try to keep things more straightforward in the future.

5 Likes

Wait what? It’s great to see something like this, keep doing it. If it’s hard to understand then just have a second version which is easier to understand.

@TigerCode in the DevForum server suggested this which I think is better. Maybe add some photos to it.

3 Likes

Gotta say, this was by far the best update announcement I’ve seen in quite a while.
Keep it up - makes reading updates fun. If you have to have the straightforwardness but also want to maintain joking then I think images or just a second copy like @railworks2 suggested would be a good idea.

3 Likes