Studio is Ending Support for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)

You can run newer MacOS versions with a patcher by dosdude1 that allows newer MacOS versions to run on older hardware

1 Like

I think most people with a mac nowadays, tend to have newer os, like Sierra or something like that; therefore this should affect almost no one. (if this post is bad thatā€™s because itā€™s my first)

I mean, it had to happen at some point.

I prefer the later versions of Mac (anything before Mojave, that is), so I feel like dropping support for older versions is an improvement. Rip the people with not as good hardware, I hope theyā€™ll be able to updateā€¦

The studio said They will be no longer support the Yosemite 10.10 in October 1st, 2020. Yet this post says November 1, 2020. Iā€™m confused with this, can you please clarify which month? This is very important for me because Iā€™ve been working several months on a project that still isnā€™t ready yet, and without the studio access I wouldnā€™t be able to do anything.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.