Studio is silently failing to publish

Studio is silently failing to publish.

What do I mean by this?

Basically, I go to overwrite or publish to a game that already exists and almost every single time, it will say it has published - I shutdown all servers enter the game and it’s not changed a thing and if I happen to close studio once publishing, I lose all my work.

It sounds ridiculous but it is happening constantly, if you need video proof I will record it.

Please forward this.

1 Like

Personally experiencing this with Team Create. My current workaround is to use ‘Publish to ROBLOX as…’, as the standard publish doesn’t actually update the game.

2 Likes

I use that as well but I’m afraid that it doesn’t do anything for me :disappointed_relieved:

Lost hours of work yesterday because of this.
Place was a team create place.

This thread talks about a similar problem: Team Create Autosave

I’m absolutely gutted about it, hope you retrieve your work.

Thanks.

I’ve noticed this since TeamCreate was introduced, and I’ve lost work more than once. I no longer trust the autosave and just publish it myself (using “Publish to Roblox to…” the regular publish doesn’t work either), it’s failed me too many times, lol. Best of luck with your place!

Thanks, Easily, it released well and it’s stable on the front page now!

Glad I was finally able to find a workaround.

Just use Publish to and make sure you have checked that it’s published on the site by waiting for the loading image, if not then I don’t know but it’s seemed to start working for me now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.