Studio Levels // Count hours, earn XP, and stay motivated!

Nah, I just do a lot of stuff in studio thats all.

Darn, that’s alot isnt it? dang.

What do you get for doing it? What do you get for getting a level?

you don’t get anything, it’s just for motivation

oh cool, i love to be level 217.

1 Like

There’s a bug for me where themes are not unlocking even after I reach the required level. Also, for some reason, I’ve been having a little bit of trouble with F3X keybinds since installing this plugin

How often does this occur, and does it occur for all themes, or only some?

That would have to be a coincidence.

Just hopped back on studio, and it had updated, but ones that I unlock wont update as unlocked until I restart studio.

Oh, I guess it was. I think one of my other plugins I had installed was interfering with F3X.

1 Like

This Is a amazing plugin i love it.

1 Like

Big Update

(Version Lollipop 1.7.0)

Studio Levels has successfully gotten 1000 link clicks and over 1800 downloads! To celebrate, I’m putting forward an awesome update that’ll refresh your studio progression experience.

Let’s start small

Many small changes were made, such as:

• Slight optimizations to the XP counter (using os.clock() now instead of tick())
  • Improved backend code
  • Improved backend organization and readability

Now for the cool parts

Oh yeah, refresh time! New icon, new UI, and overall new branding!

Old vs New UI:

Old vs New Icon:

Group 3

Enjoy these updates folks! Feedback always welcome ^v^

5 Likes

Cool update! However, in my opinion, the new UI is a little less readable than previously before;
Before:
After:
Old UI had nice outlines and acceptable font sizes, new UI feels more like a downgrade imo

Edit: have a look into this error :wink:

1 Like

Would love to find a way to improve readability! From what it seems like, it boils down to colors used in themes. Do you have particular themes that cause problems?

Will do! A patch should be out within the next couple of minutes.
Error patched! Update the plugin to receive the changes.

1 Like

As someone who is (slightly) colourblind in red, this would effectively apply to every theme that share similar colours (Ghost is the worst offender), see below:
I don’t know what happened there but I can’t see anything - at all.
I would suggest making the smaller text (total xp, hours in studio and version codename) slightly large in size because it truly is difficult to read out with my prescription glasses.

As for themes that contrast like Sleek, they’re fine. I mainly see the size of the smaller text as an issue.

I appreciate your feedback a lot. I’ll follow up when I have updated the themes for improved readability!

1 Like

mmmm, levels.

No offense but you are a noob compared to my 315 hours :sunglasses:

i succumb, but do you use unity?

Im a Roblox developer and would never betray the motherland of Robloxia (This plugin is amazing)

damn, wait we are going off-topic, uhh, LOL!!!1! you have less of a life than me!!

(joke)

1 Like

Nice review on the plugin. I agree aswell It is a perfect description. (Replied wrong person :skull: )