Studio Login Failed Error

same issue here when i try to use the Quick login feature! :wave:

In the meantime, I used the “Sign in in Browser” feature to work around this issue. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Running into the same issue

Running with same issue.

I have the same issue, but worse. Not only is studio broken but so is the Roblox Player Client. Whenever running Roblox it either returns one of the following

1. Connection Error
  2. DnsResolve Error
  3. Authentication Error (Error Code 0)

I’ve reinstalled multiple times, tried different networks, and even tried altering my DNS settings. No luck. My messages are open if you need further information

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you all for the context and information about the issues.

Based on all the information that’s been provided, we’ve decided to rollback Studio to 618.2.

Please let me know if any one is still running into this issue on 618.2.

Best,
aDisplayCaseMoose

8 Likes

This has solved it for me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.
It finally works for me again too.

1 Like

I am still being asked to login constantly when launching test servers in studio.

Try reinstalling Roblox Studio by first uninstalling so you are using the latest version.

For me the issue persist although I currently have reinstalled Roblox Studio.

The Version is: 0.620.0.6200463
I am using a MacBook Pro.

So the solution doesn’t work for me.

Video of the error:

So you see, I log in with my credentials but then it stucks in this white screen.

Same for me when using “Quick Login”.

@rickje139
@GameComposer

Are the three of you on Mac? I think it may only be occuring for those users, since it’s fixed for me and others.

1 Like

Im on windows and have 2 devices which experience this issue.

I am on Mac and experience this issue.

No i am experienceing this issue on Windows.

Hi, did you see my post about me facing difficulties logging into Roblox Studio. I got the latest version which is 620. I also wrote to the customer support and they answered to me that they are actively working on this critical bug.

I am currently making a game called “Food Truck Empire” and as a result of this bug I cannot work on it.

Are there any updates related solving this issue because it is very urgent?

Thank you very much!

1 Like

It has also happened to me several times, although I think that bug has been solved.

No unfortunately not. But if you say you had the problem. Are you on Mac? How did the Problem has resolved for you?

Thanks!

Having the same problem since April 17th. Please fix it