Studio Name Idea

Hello recently me and my studio “Vobibox” decided to change the name because for us it sounds pretty stupid and so i’m here to ask for suggestions.

(Also tell me if i should maybe keep this name)

2 Likes

Really you would want something catchy, fun, and simple. “Fat Whale Games” is a good example, I still remember the name of the group, They have a nice fat blue whale as a logo, and they make several games. You of course would want it to make sense as well. (edit: dont keep it, tons of groups have sames similar to that and doesn’t sound that catchy)

that’s why i want to change it but neither ChatGPT or my team can decide on a good name

Honestly? I like it!
This is definitely more of a personal preference, but I like studio names that aren’t just “___ Studio” or some other variant.
If Vobibox doesn’t work out for you, I hope you end up with something similar, it’s a very unique and memorable name! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe NoisyBox, or Nanoware studios. Maybe even NanSpeed creations.

Thank you.

It means alot i’ll share this feedback with my team ^-^

With a studio name you gotta have something memorable that people will look back on. I would stick to one word names with one to two syllables just because there the easiest to roll off the tongue, vobibox has three. Honestly just make it Vobi, it sounds much better to say than vobibox.

1 Like

Alright we’ll consider it. Thank you for your suggestion