Studio not loading game thumbnails on the "Recent" tab

From the homepage of Studio, when navigating to the “Recent” tab all of the places have baseplate thumbnails. Navigating to “My Games” properly loads the thumbnails for the same games that appear in recent.

Local place files do not have thumbnails either, but they load as a controller image. Noticed this occuring about 2 days ago. 100% repro on my end.

13 Likes

I never got around to filing a bug report, but I can say that this issue has been occurring for about 2 weeks at the very least.

I have been having this same issue for a few weeks now. You’re not alone. I noticed that it first occurred after a studio crash. Since then, my studio has been crashing pretty often whenever I go to test.

1 Like

Yeah. Studio has been doing this for as long as I can remember. I find it always does it when my computer dies and I have to turn it back on.

A month later and it’s still happening. Doesn’t seem like roblox is working on fixing this either.

Still happening for me, would be nice to see thumbnails in the recent tab again

I swear this was working a month ago. For some reason, it isn’t anymore. This could be possibly due to the Roblox outage as I noticed it was all baseplates after that. This is really annoying, Roblox, please fix this!

Bump, this still needs fixing.

Bumping again, the thumbnails loaded fine for me before but since I uninstalled and reinstalled my studio due to the updater not working properly this began happening. I can’t title my studio files if my life depended on it so I really rely on these thumbnails to be able to tell which studio is which.