Studio not responding when trying to open certain game

^ Update

It actually resolves after some time, I was just impatient as I have commissions that needs to be done but anyways I think if you wait a little while it would resolve.

( WHEN IT CRASHED AND DIDN’T ALLOWED ME INTO THE STUDIOS GAME, THE DATA FROM WHEN YOU ENTERED STUDIOS TO WHEN IT CRASHED DID NOT SAVE I AM ACTUALLY MAD NOW )

I’m getting this. Not sure what to do

Hopefully by the time you see this the problem has been resolved, but as stated I waited a while before it finally worked. If you wait a while it will probably work too, if it doesn’t I don’t really have a way to resolve the problem.

1 Like

Yeah it got resolved, I just opened a different game under the group and then opened the original one and it worked.

Im getting this same error now.

I was just editing the game when it crashed… tried to reopen it and it showed this.

All models in the game are made by me, and team create is on but just with my alt so I am not sure what the issue is… I went to shut down all the servers to see if that would work and it said it cannot shut them down.

Did anyone find a legit solution to this yet? Super frusterating :frowning:

1 Like

if you go on the place page and press the three dots then edit then this should fix the problem

1 Like

You haven’t understood the problem. The problem is that certain games are having issues, especially with Team Create. It still happens to me but the easiest solution is just to use a VPN. The cause of that Team create problem is still unknown, but i searched and found out it has something to do with your router and firewall, i disabled nat boost on my router but still it does occur. Just use a vpn and you’re gonna be fine, i hope it gets fixed though since VPN is kinda slow even if i split-tunnel it to only roblox studio.