Studio randomly logs me out and then won't let me log in

Overview

For a while now I have been experiencing a really annoying issue where my studio randomly logs me out and then won’t let me log back in. Sometimes it works but most of the time it simply doesn’t. My internet connection is also quite stable. Sometimes reinstalling studio also doesn’t work. It’s simply annoying and absurd! This hinders my workflow greatly and it usually allows me to log in after an entire day or a few hours.

Here is the error:

Device Specifications

Ryzen 7 3700x,
NVIdia GeForce 1660 Super,
16 GB Ram,
Windows 11 Pro N 23H2 (Build: 22631.3447)

Date Experienced

First time I experienced this in roughly early april, about April 3rd.
Last time I expeirenced this is today at 1:12 PM GMT+5.

Troubleshooting options

Reinstalling Roblox,
Restarting Router,
Restarting Computer,
Manual Log In.

2 Likes

I also experienced the same problem.
For my personal experience, I fixed it by using a different internet connection. If you have a phone, you can use hotspot with the same internet you are using, and then connect the hotspot to your computer.

I see but it’s still quite inconvinient and roblox should look into this.

I also experience this issue but on Mac with latest MacOsX version which is (MacOS Ventura). There are quite many bug reports stating this error and Roblox doesn’t say us anything about it (for example if they are even working on that!?)

EDIT: It finally worked. I just had to delete the plist files (under Library > Preferences) and then it worked!

Update: I found one workaround is to run it as administrator but that also does not gurantee success 100% of the time.

@lonely1and1afraid Hello, has the problem been resolved on your end? Because Roblox is fully operational again. :slight_smile:

For now it is, can’t say if it would stay that way.