Studio save will not load when opened

A detailed description - I expect that my file when opened in studio will load the place. However, this is not the case and every time I open it it fails at around 40 percent loading and gives me the following error with the incident ID 5755727880357493892 (error shown in screenshot)

Where it happens - ROBLOX Studio
When it happens - Upon loading a specific save file, started having this issue on the 22nd of January and it only occurs when loading the file and does not effect anything else.
I am more than happy to provide the place file upon request, preferably in a private DM with an employee. Thanks!

3 Likes

Are you loading a local save file, and if not local, is it on Team Create? Also, what is the approximate file size of the place?

Thanks for the report! We’ll investigate and follow up with updates.

If you can, check the file to see if its “nulled” out (just 0’s). Also, can you describe your normal workflow here? Or if possible can you supply the affected file via DM? Is this a local file you’ve been working on continuously? Or was this something you downloaded from a file normally stored on Roblox, or a version of a place you backed up, etc?

@ShayeHui is the dev who put this model together, and the file shows that it’s 131,072 KB. I believe he was working on it locally. May I send the file to you?

Yes, just put it in a DM so its not public. Thanks!

Bump on this, I never got the file. Also, please look at this thread, which may possibly be related.

Thanks for the files, I can repro the error on our end. Will look into this further.