- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
You get a error message, and you can’t move your character.
00:40:43.651 - Successfully opened file - C:/Users/kimsk/AppData/Local/Roblox/visit.rbxl
00:40:49.357 - Infinite yield possible on ‘Players.Player1.PlayerScripts.ControlScript.MasterControl:WaitForChild(“DynamicThumbstick”)’
00:40:49.361 - Stack Begin
00:40:49.362 - Script ‘Players.Player1.PlayerScripts.ControlScript’, Line 85
00:40:49.363 - Stack End
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
Every time, no matter if you un install/ re install studio.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
This happends on roblox.com as that’s the only place i’ve tested.
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
It just started 5 min ago
00:44 AM GMT +1