Studio stops responding multiple times on startup

Description

On startup Roblox Studio stops responding several times with the title Roblox Studio (Not Responding) the page can simply just temporarily stop working or in worse cases the whole screen will turn white with an opacity. It generally stops responding on each occasion between 20 and 60 seconds.

When/Where

The error is guaranteed to occur at least twice on startup sometimes up to four times. I happens one to two times when logging in and one to two times when loading a project. The problem has always been happening since the beginning.

System Information

This is of coarse the most likely fault with the crashes however my computer is within the Roblox Studio system requirements. I know my system isn't very good and I am getting a new computer soon enough. (Ram and HDD are the worst parts inside the system)

• CPU: Intel Dou Quad Core 2.4 GHz
  • GPU: Asus Radeon 1GB DDR3
  • RAM: 2Gb DDR2
  • Storage: 500Gb HDD

Log Files

I hope something can be done about this or maybe update the Roblox Studio system requirements or make some recommended system requirements. Or even better if this was just a simple glitch and could be fixed.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

No since I got a new computer It never happens anymore
Thanks

Good to hear. We will consider this issue resolved. If it starts to happen again, please file a new bug report so we can take a look at it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.