Studio Time Tracker | PLUGIN

STUDIO TIME TRACKER

InstallReport Bug

Effortlessly manage your time with Studio Time Tracker. Pause, start, or delete sessions at your convenience, all while benefiting from automatic saving and the ability to add notes to improve your records. We are dedicated to simplifying your development workflow. I’ve tailored these key features specifically for developers:

• Start, Pause, and Delete: Conveniently initiate, halt, or remove sessions as you work.
  • Auto Save: Your progress is automatically preserved, ensuring nothing is lost.
  • Notes: Easily add comments to your saved sessions for better context and organization.

These features are designed to improve your development process by offering practical and user-friendly functionalities. We are committed to intensifying your experience, ensuring that Studio Time Tracker remains an indispensable plugin in your plugins.

Roblox Profile | Discord | Roblox Group
9 Likes

do you have a pomodoro feature? if not, that would be a killer feature
i find that i work WAY too much and burn myself out way too early before making any consistent progress, so just having some basic “take a goddamn break” functionality would be great

3 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea. I didn’t add any feature like that yet, I will add something similar to that really soon. Thanks for the idea

1 Like

Can we use separate time for different expirience? And then, of course, a main time that adds them all?

1 Like

I actually wanted some feedback about this, currently you have different data per experience. What if I kept it like this but also added a total time spent across all experiences as you suggested, would that be good?

2 Likes

I tried it.

I didnt liked the UI because u made gigantic buttons and areas so it wastes a lot of screen space.

Also it would be better if you could automatically track the time and save per session opened instead of making the user do that all manually.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I will try my best to improve it and add new stuff in the future.

Tell me when you do it! I might try again, i cant find plugins that make it

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t use this over a free time tracking plugin on Trello. Some features I really appreciate is a team time table, excel sheet exporting, billing, estimated time, and time per task.

If some of these features were implementing into your plugin, though, I’m sure it’d serve as a better utility.

2 Likes