Studio Toolbox constantly changes background of search results to white

{Edited multiple times to comply with the rules of bug reporting.}

So yes, I’m a new member, so I can’t really post in Platform Feedback, and there’s a bug that I probably should report. It’s been irritating, and spoils my entire dark theme. This bug report involves the Toolbox plugin, by the way.

The problem
Every time I use the Studio Toolbox, mainly to access my decals I’ve created, find audios, and finding my other models that I have built out of scratch to publish, the Background on a result in the toolbox repeatedly turns back to white, no matter how I change it.

It’s not safe for my eyes, especially on Studio’s dark theme. If you still don’t understand, here’s a few screenies and one video.
Every time I select a “None” background, it works as intended for a while.
But wherever I go at all, this happens:

This won’t stop at all, even if I restart Studio or my PC.

This is infinitely reproducible on my Studio, and it happens 100% of the time I use the Toolbox, in every Studio session, but I’m not sure if anybody else has this bug. Also on a Windows 10 computer, did a fresh reinstall about a month ago (by my estimates). Bug started happening since last two weeks, I’m sure that no plugins are tampering with anything in Studio.
Proof’s right here in this screenie of all my installed plugins:

“That’s a lot of plugins,” you may respond. Indeed yes it is. Three of the “GeomTools” are Stravant’s geometry tools. Also use Moon Animation Suite, and a fork of the legacy animation editor, since I hate the new one for reasons that are not relevant to this topic. The Show Decomposition Geometry is a plugin from CloneTrooper1019, because I like seeing union geometry and am obsessed with that.

Here’s some footage I recorded from OBS, and I used the video editor which came with one of Windows 10’s updates, so excuse my horrible attempts of drawing on-screen.

In conclusion, this is quite annoying to my pickiness inside my brain, but it’s not very game-breaking I guess. I’m fine anyway if this doesn’t get fixed.

Wait why am I reporting this then??

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.