StudioPresence - Studio/Discord Rich Presence!

it also happens with the new version, i tested both.

oh nvm u are fixing it.

thanks!

1 Like

Hey!

Try downloading the new v3.0.1 (updated) and update the StudioPresence plugin!

1 Like

Now it’s working. I just downloaded latest Roblox Studio Plugin, wich fixed it!

1 Like

I’ll help you on making it run on the background.
I’m adding some to the code, and I transformed it to .js (on my pc) and I’ll try to make it run on the background with notifications.

1 Like

Some config options to hide the names of scripts you’re editing and such could be nice, great plugin though.

hey,
could you give me an example why this could be beneficial?

1 Like

Hey! Sorry if this is a dumb question, it’s my first time using a service/plugin like this, but why does it ask to access my private internet?

1 Like

it only uses internet to set your discord activity, nothing else

you can check the source code in the github if you need to

2 Likes

Not everyone wants to show off the names of scripts they’re working on, as it could spoil stuff for players. Having it be togglable would just be nice.

1 Like

ah okay,
noted for the future updates (:

1 Like

did you fix this issue yet??
you can hit me up on twitter

Is there any chance it could be minimizable to the system tray?

1 Like

This is awesome! I’ve gone ahead and created a minor pull request in the repository as I was confused on where I could find the source code for the plugin.

Merged!
Thank you for contribution (:

1 Like

I’ll try to make it be able to be minimized but at the moment I do not know how to achieve that, I’ve looked up several docs and still haven’t found nothing, but in the future updates I am looking forward into it!

1 Like

This is very cool ! Is there a way to run it in background ?

Not at the moment sadly, but in the future it will!

As far as I’m aware that is probably not possible with raw NodeJS (at least without any form of Windows API Backend). I’d consider creating a wrapper in another language like C# for handling the server and then shipping that with the releases as a binary.

1 Like

If there’s something you’d like this plugin to have, you can reply to this comment with it!
Also thank you for 500+ sales! :>

PS: If you have any issues with installation just reply to this devforum thread.

Whenever I try to install the plugin, I get met with a Purchasing is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. error. I’m not sure if this is an error on my end, but I assume not because I can get other plugins just fine.