Stunt's locomotives discussion

Hello, I heard few of you interested about my trains. However, I posted two pictures to compare. In your opinion… when you driving a train, do you like it is clean or dirty? To be honest, dirty looks realistic because of real world. Any freight train always get dirty, isn’t it? Or… do you have any idea to add? :shocked:

Clean – also, on the other thread you said you couldn’t upload HD screenshots. Why?

I don’t have much experience of HD screenshot. What is best way to get HD screenshot? I guess it’s in studio, isn’t it? :o

Personally I like the dirty one better, really nice job by the way. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 units!!!

Now, put those two on the front of an intermodal with 1 in the rear.

Also, both clean and dirty units are found on railroads. Maybe a random chance?

How about both? Have it clean to start off and then slowly gets dirty as you use it. c:

Hey, can you update the version of this on your profile to have smooth terrain + disable the billboard GUI lights on the front of it? I’ll take some 1920x1080 screenshots for you.

Now, I refined the tracks. It looked more realistic. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like that idea… :o But, I can’t script like that :frowning:

I like that idea… :o But, I can’t script like that :([/quote]

If you’d like, I can script for you.

I think it would be better to have something like the clean version, but add some dirty stuff to make it not look entirely made of plastic… Basically, the thing should look new/shiny/technical (not like some decades old rusty train with no more than 3 moving parts) from a distance, but should have some small dirt details eg. around the wheels so it fits in the environment still.

Basically dont make it look like plastic, but dont make it look like its been rusting in a train cemetery for longer than anyone can remember either…

Looking at the picture again, the dirty version looks like the big areas are dirt, and small details are perfectly clean - I think the opposite would look good.

Building smooth terrain is alot of work to do. :stuck_out_tongue: Here is another wonderful photo so far. Could anyone edit this photo for fun? ;D

[quote] Building smooth terrain is alot of work to do. :stuck_out_tongue: Here is another wonderful photo so far. Could anyone edit this photo for fun? ;D

[/quote]

If you update your place with the smooth terrain + billboard lights disabled on the train I will take a 1080p HD screenshot that can be used as a desktop wallpaper instead of those tiny images.

If you update your place with the smooth terrain + billboard lights disabled on the train I will take a 1080p HD screenshot that can be used as a desktop wallpaper instead of those tiny images.[/quote]

Now, this place is update. Here is link… (http://www.roblox.com/games/116185216/Train-Demo) Go ahead and take great HD shots! :smiley:

Didn’t manage to capture that train wreck without the chat before it fell into the river :frowning: It was still a cool screenshot though, so I uploaded it anyway. I need you to remove the speedometer or whatever they’re called on trains before I can remove the mouse and get a desktop background-worthy screenshot.

You should totally expand this and enter it in the smooth terrain contest.

I thought the smooth terrain contest was for real locations only.

I thought the smooth terrain contest was for real locations only.[/quote]

I’m sure there’s many locations around the world that have railroads in a gorge. While what he has currently might not necessarily be real, a little tweaking and expansion could make it resemble a real place.

I thought the smooth terrain contest was for real locations only.[/quote]

I’m sure there’s many locations around the world that have railroads in a gorge. While what he has currently might not necessarily be real, a little tweaking and expansion could make it resemble a real place.[/quote]

They’re pretty adamant that it has to be a real place. As in, if it isn’t real, it’s DQ’d.