Stylized-Cartoony Alley Level Design

Hey guys! I have been wanting to practice my level design for along time now, so I did this week! This build took me a few hours to do. I do want to clarify that I did not make these assets, they were provided by @Sylently in her city asset pack. This scene will not be used for selling in any way, shape, or form. This is purely for my level design practice. Thanks @Valkaro for teaching me a bit also

I started off with a regular Greybox for my level design. Just to paint a little picture for my scene and general composition, which I ended up changing later on. Here’s how it ended up looking like before I decided to start filling in detail.

After this, I fixed some proportions and so far and added buildings + some assets. Note: This isn’t complete, I am looking for feedback so I can improve this Here’s the current look!

27 Likes

Wow this is so good that I can’t believe my eyes. Not even my developer builds as good as this.

2 Likes

The amount of detail is GREAT! Look very good, nice jog!

1 Like

My building skills are the one at the top XD

This looks AMAZING, I wanna see more of this!

1 Like

love this so much, great work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks alot! I’m currently building an entire city with a different studio, obviously using my own and our team’s assets.

Pretty good.

I like the lighting and general vibe of this little build!

I bet the full city will look stunning!

2 Likes

The style is really clear and fitting, the lighting is great and the detail is really nice. Is there anything not to like about this scene? Really nice work. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot? I appreciate the feedback :grinning:

1 Like

¡Amazing Creations!!. Those models are amazing.

1 Like

Nice work man! Would love to see more of this

2 Likes

I-I have a city asset pack…? I think you might’ve mentioned the wrong person…

That aside, your level design practice scene looks great! Good job!

3 Likes

I thought you did :joy::joy: Thanks anyway!

1 Like

May I ask how much things in this image are originally yours? You did say most of the assets are from @Sylently but what I’m wondering is how much YOU made in this image.

Sorry to bump this topic after so long, but I think what you meant to say was the Synty City Pack.

1 Like

This is such good building! Cant really say anything to improve on!

Isn’t this an asset pack??? I seen someone use these exact assets on youtube.