Submission Fails when you put Distribute in Marketplace On-Sale (Only in Studio)

We experienced this at 8:25 AM EST

Somehow no one noticed this, but yesterday it was worked perfectly fine but all of the sudden, we couldn’t make the models on-sale after publishing on Roblox-Studio during Asset Configuration Importing Asset Bug. We was making it on-sale because we want it to be added to a different game.

Me and my friend Ethelpo was building something and we was about to upload a model and put it on sale for whitelisting to become added to the game, but when I toggle on “Distribute in Marketplace”, it will leads you to a submission failed. I told my friend to do the same thing and he got the submission failed as well. I have no idea why it does that, but I tested with my different account, it remains the same issue that we got. Even with my friend does that too, he gets the same problem like we did. I searched google and it says that it has too many parts, but when I tested it with 3 parts and making the model on-sale, it also gives me a submission fail as well.

None of the scripts, plugins or even major assets affected my publishing or something like that, this happened today while we were building at 5/11/2024 EST.

Also, according to the video, this video is demonstrating how we got the issue. When the “Distribute in Marketplace” aka “On sale” is on, it leads us to submission failed. When I turned it off-sale, it somehow worked with that.

If you guys experienced this or have the same issue like we did, comment here below.

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for reporting this. We have recently moved the Distribute toggle to the Creator Dashboard. Can you please let us know if you still encounter this issue on the dashboard?

1 Like

It was fixed, I’m no longer encountering this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.